Industrial Mechanic *
- Inspect, maintain and overhaul machinery and equipment
- Recognize and rectify faults and errors in machines and facilities, perform functionality testing and commissioning
- Fabricate machine components and their assemblies for machines and production equipment
- Fit and remove components and their assemblies
- Draft and read technical documents
KMD Connectors Stolberg GmbH
Duration of Apprenticeship:
3.5 years, according to the recognized job description with a final examination by the German Chamber of Industry and Commerce.
- Basic manual skills training (filing, sawing, drilling) in our training workshop
- Basic training in the electrical workshop
- Basic training of mechanical maintenance (repairs workshop)
- Machining skills (lathe and milling machines) in our training workshop
- * Apprenticeships only available at our Stolberg (Germany) site.