We are one of the world's leading manufacturers of semi-finished copper and copper-alloy products. Our code of conduct sets out the fundamental principles of cooperation with business partners, customers, colleagues, agents, competitors and the public. As our reputation depends upon each and every employee, it is important that they - whatever their position or role - maintain our code of conduct at work.
- Clear customer focus during product and process design.
- Strict compliance with the group-wide company code of conduct.
- "Zero Accident" culture with provision of a safe and healthy work environment for our colleagues, visitors and contractors.
- Continuous risk assessment relating to operational procedures and future activities.
- Proactive compliance with legal requirements, customer expectations and other standards.
- Implementation and support of the best available techniques and methods to continuously improve our processes.
- Implement strategies to prevent pollution and accidents, to ensure long-term viability of KMD Group.
- Efficient use of materials and energy during the manufacture and provision of our products and services.
- Manufacture products that fulfil the three key requirements of:
- “energy efficiency”
- Open dialogue with our neighbours, authorities and any other interested parties.
- Promote a culture where all colleagues share this commitment
This is only a summary of the code of conduct. Click the icon below to download the full code.